The Law of Attraction (LOA) is a belief that positive or negative thoughts bring positive or negative energy into your life. If you focus on positive thoughts and feelings, good things will come your way. On the other hand, if you focus on negative thoughts and feelings, bad consequences will follow.
Of course, the Law of Attraction is more than generalizations. Just because you start thinking about having lots of money doesn’t mean it will fall into your lap. Nevertheless, the LOA is fascinating.
According to this law, you can shape your life based on how you think, feel and act. It can be hard for some people to accept, particularly those who have been dealt hard blows in life. But wouldn’t you rather have some control over your life instead of none?
How The Law of Attraction Works
Your energy frequency must be in tune with what you want to attract in your life. If you believe that you can create a better life, you will. You may not be able to change everything in your life, but you can choose how you respond to things. You can also take action by spending more time on the things that make you happy.
Here are some tips for using the LOA in your own life.
- Clarify your goals. There is nothing stopping you from achieving your hopes and dreams. If something is important to you, set your sights on completing it. Imagine how you will feel once you do complete it.
- Use positive affirmations. Affirmations are positive beliefs about yourself. Replace negative beliefs and self-talk with positive affirmations. Say them enough and you’ll start to believe them!
- Be more deliberate in your thoughts. You send out thoughts all day long – some conscious and some subconscious. Try to be more deliberate in your thoughts so that you can send out the right signals.
- Believe in yourself. Negative self-talk is what stops many people from believing in their full potential. Believe that what you want will happen. Then, take action to make your dreams come true.
- Receive what you want. In order to receive the things you’re searching for, you need to be open to them. Your energy frequency must also be a match. Create positive emotions throughout your day (joy, happiness, gratitude) to align yourself with wonderful things.
I realize that not everyone believes in the LOA, and that’s OK. What’s important is that you believe in yourself and your ability to transform your life. If you get stuck in the mindset of “things will never change,” they won’t. The universe isn’t going to create opportunities for you if you’re not willing to receive them. You must be honest about what you want, take action to get it and be open to transformation.
If you’re struggling to believe in yourself, contact Los Angeles psychic Jack Rourke. With transformative life coaching, career coaching and love and relationship psychic readings, you can learn a lot about yourself and what’s holding you back from the life you want to have.