PSYCHIC READING PRIVACY POLICIES & PROCEDURES
Experience has shown that by eliminating distractions a more intimate and safe space is created where clients can explore their vulnerabilities. Our privacy policies are designed to create such a calm environment – one that is also most conducive for extrasensory perception. Of additional importance, our privacy policies are meant to reassure the many public figures and agencies that do business through our office that their needs are met with absolute discretion. So for these reasons, please note that:
- Times for 30 and 60-minute sessions vary. Maximum durations often exceed the 40 and 75 minutes advertised
- Recording devices are prohibited. We encourage you to take notes.
- Jack is not a pet psychic. Nor does he deal with ghosts or “talk” to spirits by request.
- All telephone clients must be able to receive blocked calls. Our office number is private.
- We only call domestic clients. Clients located outside the continental U.S will receive a temporary telephone number to call on the day of their appointment. Canadians will call our Toronto office line
- Appointments are always private and one on one. You may not have anyone listening in on your session. Their presence offers an alternate information stream which can create an unnecessary distraction during your session.
- Requests for assistance with an open criminal or missing persons case must be made in writing by the agency handling the investigation. For legal liability reasons, no personal requests for assistance with these matters can be accepted.
- Great care is taken when setting your appointment. The time allotted for your session is set aside just for you. Our daily schedule includes clients from a variety of time zones across North America and Beyond. This limits our ability to accommodate last minute bookings and changes. Please remember while we do our very best to serve you, we are also giving this same attention to many others.
- In the exceedingly rare instance of dissatisfaction, the remedy is a makeup session with Jack for the purpose of adding additional clarity. There are no refunds for executed appointments.
Legal Disclaimer: This service is intended for use by adults 18 years of age or older. It is your responsibility to decide if any information shared during your session is valid and useful. Always consult a physician for medical concerns, a qualified therapist for personal and relationship struggles and an attorney for legal or business matters. By your use of this website, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old. This website and its creators make no representations or warranties, either expressed or implied, concerning the accuracy, relevancy, or quality of the information provided. We do not assume and hereby disclaim any liability to any person or entity for any loss or damages (including, without limitation, physical, mental, financial, special, indirect, incidental or consequential) caused with regard to any information and or any suggestion(s) or advice provided to you through this service – or as a result of your use of this service. By using the services advertised on this website you understand you are only purchasing conversation time with a psychic. Your satisfaction is not guaranteed. It is not the psychic’s job to tell you what you want or expect to hear. Please consult a medical doctor for health concerns, an attorney or law enforcement professional for legal problems and a psychological counselor for resolving interpersonal problems. A psychic is never a substitute for the care of a physician, veterinary, psychological counselor, or any state-licensed professional practitioner. Also, no information shared during a psychic session is ever a substitute for your own good judgment. Neither Jack Rourke nor any person or agency associated with the services advertised on this website are responsible for any decisions you make as a result of your psychic consultation. You alone are responsible for all actions and beliefs resulting directly or indirectly from your psychic reading.
Cancellation policy: Executed appointments are non-refundable. There are no exceptions. To cancel or request rescheduling of your appointment simply submit an email. For cancellation, please type “CANCELLATION” in the subject line of your email. To reschedule, make a request and we will happily accommodate you.
Once confirmed, (prepaid by PayPal or Square), there is a 50% cancellation fee for all canceled appointments if your cancellation request is received within 48 hours of your scheduled appointment. If you cancel your appointment with 24 hours of your scheduled appointment there is a 200.00 cancellation fee. Cancel within 12 hours and 100 % of your service fee is forfeit. The timestamp issued by your internet service provider is the final word as to whether you cancel your appointment on time. All cancellations are also subject to a $13.00 admin fee to cover the non-refundable merchant processing fees we pay when accepting your appointment. *Fees do not stack. Upon cancelation, you will be refunded your entire service fee minus or be charged as our policies require. You will never be charged a cancellation fee and an admin fee.*
There are a limited number of readings Jack can perform in a week. The time allotted for your telephone appointment is set aside just for you. Last-minute cancellations make it difficult for us to fill your vacated session and thus meet our responsibilities.
Also, failure to appear or pick up your telephone at your designated appointment time is considered a no-show which will result in the forfeiture of your fee. No exceptions.
Terms of service, as well as all policies and procedures, can change without notice.
By paying for your appointment you acknowledge you have read all of our terms and conditions and that you agree to be bound by them. You also agree that you hereby indemnify and hold harmless Jack Rourke, his employees, and representatives. All terms subject to change without notice.