PSYCHIC READING PRIVACY POLICIES & PROCEDURES
I. Experience has shown that by eliminating distractions a more intimate and safe space is created where clients can explore their vulnerabilities. Our privacy policies are designed to create such a calm environment – one that is also most conducive for extrasensory perception. Of additional importance, our privacy policies are meant to reassure the many public figures and agencies that do business through our office that their needs are met with absolute discretion. So for these reasons, please note that:
- Times for 30 and 60-minute sessions vary. Maximum durations often exceed the 40 and 75 minutes advertised
- Recording devices are prohibited. We encourage you to take notes.
- Jack is not a pet psychic. Nor does he deal with ghosts or “talk” to spirits by request.
- All telephone clients must be able to receive blocked calls. Our office number is private.
- We only call domestic clients. Clients located outside the continental U.S will receive a temporary telephone number to call on the day of their appointment. Canadians will call our Toronto office line
- Appointments are always private and one on one. You may not have anyone listening in on your session. Their presence offers an alternate information stream which can create an unnecessary distraction during your session.
- Requests for assistance with an open criminal or missing persons case must be made in writing by the agency handling the investigation. For legal liability reasons, no personal requests for assistance with these matters can be accepted.
- Great care is taken when setting your appointment. The time allotted for your session is set aside just for you. Our daily schedule includes clients from a variety of time zones across North America and Beyond. This limits our ability to accommodate last minute bookings and changes. Please remember while we do our very best to serve you, we are also giving this same attention to many others.
- In the exceedingly rare instance of dissatisfaction, the remedy is a makeup session with Jack for the purpose of adding additional clarity. There are no refunds for executed appointments.
- Predictions are a metric for how your energy is aligned at the time of your psychic reading. Your circumstances will change based on your decisions, emotional disposition, habits, perception, and or lack of value-adding action.
- Medical intuitive information is only for assisting you to foster a more meaningful conversation with your Medical Doctor. Medical intuition is never a diagnosis. We do not treat or advise how to care for your health. All medical intuitive information is always your responsibility to verify with your credentialed medical professional.
- We do not offer any service via video conferencing. A session with Jack is not a metaphysical performance. While Jack is working he sits in a dark room wearing an earplug and a headset. He works this way to induce as much of a sensory deprived state as possible. This allows him to focus solely on his internal process. The light, sound, and movement from video conferencing can be an overstimulating distraction that inhibits deeper psi functioning. For this reason, Jack never video chats.
II. Cancellation policy: There are a limited number of readings Jack can safely perform in a week. The time allotted for your telephone appointment is set aside just for you. Last-minute cancellations make it difficult for us to fill your vacated session and thus meet our financial responsibilities. (payroll, paying vendors and contractors, etc) For this reason, we have implemented the following cancelation policies.
1. NO-Show: Your appointment is set aside just for you. Failure to appear or pick up your telephone at your designated appointment time is considered a no-show. No-shows result in the forfeiture of your session fee. No-show appointments are also non-transferrable. No exceptions.
2. Executed appointments are non-refundable. There are no exceptions. We state very clearly that it is not Jack’s job to conform to your expectations. Nor will he bend to how you think he should be as a psychic. We explain precisely what to expect during your session and how Jack works on our website and in your scheduling emails so you can make informed decisions about whether to schedule. If for some reason you are unhappy with your appointment we are committed to supplying you with additional clarification about your session. Please email Elizabeth and she will coordinate clarification which may include a follow-up conversation. Follow-up conversations are not a reading. They are clarification for what was aid during your appointment.
3. To cancel or request rescheduling of your appointment simply submit an email. For cancellation, please type “CANCELLATION” in the subject line of your email. To reschedule, make a request and we will happily accommodate you.
Once confirmed, (prepaid by PayPal or Square), there is a 50% cancellation fee for all canceled appointments if your cancellation request is received within 48 hours of your scheduled appointment.
If you cancel your appointment within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment there is a 75% cancellation fee. Cancel within 12 hours and you are forfeiting 100% of your session fee. The timestamp issued by your email service provider is the final word as to when you canceled your appointment.
4. There are no refunds for re-scheduled appointments because by vacating your previous appointment we lost revenue from that timeslot. Refunding a reschedule is equal to losing revenue from two appointments. We cannot afford this as a small business. Limit one re-schedule per appointment.
5. All cancellations are also subject to the applicable bank fee to cover the non-refundable merchant processing fees we pay when accepting your appointment. Admin fees are as follows:
- thirty-minute appointment – $8.00,
- One-hour appointment – $13.00
- 90-minute appointment – $14.00
- 120-minute appointment $15.00.
*Fees and penalties do not stack. When making a timely cancelation in accordance with our policies, you will be refunded your entire session price minus the above bank fee. You will never be charged a bank fee and a cancelation fee.*
III. Legal Disclaimer
Legal Disclaimer: This service is intended for use by adults 18 years of age or older. It is your responsibility to decide if any information shared during your session is valid and useful. Always consult a physician for medical concerns, a qualified therapist for personal and relationship struggles, and an attorney for legal or business matters. By your use of this website, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old. This website and its creators make no representations or warranties, either expressed or implied, concerning the accuracy, relevancy, or quality of the information provided. We do not assume and hereby disclaim any liability to any person or entity for any loss or damages (including, without limitation, physical, mental, financial, special, indirect, incidental or consequential) caused with regard to any information and or any suggestion(s) or advice provided to you through this service – or as a result of your use of this service. By using the services advertised on this website you understand you are only purchasing conversation time with a psychic. Your satisfaction is not guaranteed. It is not the psychic’s job to tell you what you want or expect to hear. Please consult a medical doctor for health concerns, an attorney or law enforcement professional for legal problems, and a psychological counselor for resolving interpersonal problems. A psychic is never a substitute for the care of a physician, veterinary, psychological counselor, or any state-licensed professional practitioner. Also, no information shared during a psychic session is ever a substitute for your own good judgment. Neither Jack Rourke nor any person or agency associated with the services advertised on this website are responsible for any decisions you make as a result of your psychic consultation. You alone are responsible for all actions and beliefs resulting directly or indirectly from your psychic reading.
IV. Medical Intuition Disclaimer
DISCLAIMER: Jack Rourke is not a medical doctor. Nor does he practice medicine. He does not diagnose, cure, heal, treat disease, or otherwise prescribe medication. He identifies anatomical information about your anatomy to the best of his ability using extrasensory perception and then communicates this information to you so you’re better prepared to collaborate with your physician and make decisions concerning your care.
All of Jack’s methods are spiritually based. The limits of his service is spiritually assisting with energetic imbalances underlying the physical body. This kind of spiritual support can help release one’s innate healing ability. When the energy body is balanced and moving correctly, the physical body’s innate natural energy heals itself. All healing is self-healing.
Energy healing and medical intuition is not a method for diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease or psychological disorder – nor should it be used as a substitute for medical care or psychological treatment. All clients are required to continue to see their regular medical professionals and only follow their advice. Spiritual energy work is not a substitute for conventional medical diagnosis or treatment for any medical or psychological condition by an accredited medical professional. Always seek a properly licensed physician or healthcare professional for all health problems.
Medical intuition and Spiritual energy sessions help many people but they do not always work for everyone. The personal stories/testimonials on this website are experiences as described by actual clients. Their outcomes do not constitute a warranty, guarantee, or prediction that you will benefit in the same or similar manner.